Steven is out of town this week, so I will be posting in his place. But don’t worry! He will be back next week for sure…
Christmas, for me, is year-round. I love it. I’m addicted to it. Bring on the jingling bells and red-nosed reindeer! There is always at least one Christmas CD in my car at all times, and I play it at least once a month, just because it makes me happy. But I don’t impose this upon others because people don’t like Christmas the way I like Christmas.
But I would now like to welcome you to the post-Thanksgiving time of year!
Christmas music is officially allowed and I’m happy to give you the first Christmas Mix of the season.
- Santa Baby – Ertha Kitt
- A Christmas Festival – The Boston Pops Orchestra
- O Holy Night – Mariah Carey
- Carol of the Bells – a random choir…I really have no idea…I think it’s from the Home Alone soundtrack, actually
- Snow – Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen – Manheim Steamroller
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Silent Night – Boyz II Men
- Carol of the Bells – The Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful – Elvis Presley
- Angels We Have Heard On High – Vienna Boys Choir
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Sarah Maclachlan
I hereby set forth the holiday season upon you. (Isn’t it neat how I have the power to do that?)