My friend, Courtney, and I are engaging in a CD-Exchange program. She’ll be in town in a few weeks, which means I’ll need to have a new mix ready for her. So yesterday, I made the decision to put together a more-recent-musical-themed mix. The completed playlist is 3 hours long, but I decided to share a sampling of that CD with you all here for Mix Tape Tuesday!
- Mein Herr (Cabaret)
- We Both Reached for the Gun (Chicago)
- El Tango de Roxanne (Moulin Rouge)
- Easy Street (Annie)
- Defying Gravity (Wicked)
- Lay All Your Love On Me (Mamma Mia!)
- Positive (Legally Blonde)
- The Nicest Kids in Town (Hairspray)
- That’s How You Know (Enchanted) – This will actually show up as a second #3 because the site wouldn’t let me change it to #9. Just know that this is where it REALLY goes.
- Impossible (Cinderella)
- The Lonely Goatherd (The Sound of Music)
- Big Spender (Sweet Charity)
- Take Me or Leave Me (RENT)
I wish life was a musical.
-ErIn love with singing